This page will discuss about the Academic calendar of Kwara State University popularly known as (KWASU)
The school management of the Kwara State University has released the revised academic calendar for the commencement and completion of 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all the students (both undergraduate and postgraduate) and members of staff of the Kwara State University (KWASU), that the management of the institution has adjusted the academic calendar for the continuation of academic activities for the harmattan and rain semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
Kwara State University (KWASU) is a State Government owned University established in 2009. The university was located at Malete, Moro Local Government Area of Kwara State, Nigeria. Kwara State University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Kwara State University proposed Academic Calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session has been published Online
Kwara State University, (KWASU) academic calendar contains all important academic activities that have been scheduled to take place in the University for the 2020/2021 academic session. All students and lecturers of the school are hereby informed.
According to the Calendar, academic activities will commence on Monday 11th January, 2021 for all undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Check out KWASU Academic Calendar for the current academic session, Harmattan and Rain Semesters recently released by the school management of Kwara State University.
With the help of KWASU academic calendar you can check and schedule your time very easily
Approved Kwara State University (KWASU) Academic Calendar.
The breakdown of activities for the session are stated below:
- Monday 11th January, 2021 – Student Registration online / Orientation begins
- Monday 25th January, 2021 – Classes begin
- Monday 25th January, 2021 – Students Registration ends
- Thursday – Fri. 18th – 19th March, ‘21 – Mid-Term Break
- Monday 22nd March, 2021 – Undergraduate Matriculation Day/Ceremony
- Friday 23rd April, 2021 – Classes end
- Monday 26th April, 2021 – 300 to 500 level Final Examinations start
- Friday 30th April, 2021 – 300 to 500 level Examinations end
- Monday 3rd May 2021 – 100 and 200 level Final Examinations start
- Saturday 8th May 2021 – 100 and 200 level Final Examinations end
- Thursday 20th May, 2021 – Dept. Boards’ Result consideration / Grades upload
- Monday 24th May, 2021 – Faculty Boards’ Result consideration by 10.00am
- Wed. 26th May– Tue. 1st June,’21 – BCOS Meeting on Grades by 10am
- Friday 4th June, 2021 – Senate meeting to approve Grades by 10.00AM
- Saturday 5th June, 2021 – Electronic Release of Grades by 12 noon.
- Monday 14th June, 2021 – Add and /Drop begins
- Monday 21st June, 2021 – Classes begin
- Monday 28th June, 2021 – Add /Drop ends
- Thursday 5th – Friday 6th August, ‘21 – Mid-Term Break
- Saturday 18th September, 2021 – Classes end
- Monday 20th September, 2021 – 300 to 500 level Final Examinations begin
- Saturday 25th September, 2021 – 300 to 500 level Examinations end
- Monday 27th September, 2021 – 100 and 200 levels Final Examinations begin
- Saturday 2nd October, 2021 – 100 and 200 levels Examinations end
- Thursday 14th October, 2021 – Dept. Boards’ Result consideration / Grades upload
- Monday 18th October, 2021 – Faculty Boards’ Result consideration by 10.00am
- Wed. 20th Oct. – Tue. 26th Oct.,’21 – BCOS Meeting on Grades by 10am
- Friday 29th October, 2021 – Senate meeting to approve Grades by 10.00AM
- Saturday 30th October, 2021
All members of staff and students are expected to comply with the precautionary measures put in place to guide against COVID-19 pandemic.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
The above is the latest KWASU academic calendar and was released by the school management, If there is any changes or update we’d let you know
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.