Latest Update On UNIZIK Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) also known as NAU in short is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. It consists of two campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka while the second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State are premises under Awka campus. Nnamdi Azikiwe University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
UNIZIK admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the UNIZIK Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- How To Check UNIZIK Screening Exercise Result Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIZIK And Admission Requirements
- How To Check ANSU ‹–› COOU Admission Status
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on the school portal and JAMB CAPS Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check UNIZIK Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to http://my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php
- Enter your jamb registration number in the space provided
- Click next to view your admission status.
- If admitted, you will see “Congratulations on your Admission”
Candidates already admitted should please take the following steps:
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
2. After one week, proceed to my.unizik.edu.ng
3. Select “Admission status” then select “Undergraduate (Regular)
4. On the box provided, input your JAMB Reg No, then follow the instructions that are displayed to pay your acceptance fee and do your biometric clearance.
5. If on inputting your reg no you get an “invalid registration number” error, and you are sure you have fulfilled condition (1) above, then wait for a few days and try again.
6. If after 2 weeks of printing your JAMB admission letter you are still getting an “invalid registration number” error message on my.unizik.edu.ng, send a ticket to support.unizik.edu.ng and we will sort out the issue.
How To Check UNIZIK Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
You can also access your UNIZIK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that UNIZIK is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay UNIZIK acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- Endeavour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number on time.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.